Back to all reports

Water leak

Reported anonymously at 14:23, Sun 29 May 2016

Sent to Hackney Council 3 minutes later

Major water leak from vacant flats above council offices

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • If this is council housing, report-a-repair | plumbing | water an then point at the overflow, is likely to be the best way of reporting it. I don't know if this works well for third party reports

    Otherwise, the fresh water supply water company are the people who can issue waste water notices, not the council..

    Posted anonymously at 16:22, Sun 29 May 2016

  • Dear Sir,

    This mail is to draw your attention to the continuous water leakage in apartment 1, Hayton Close, London-E8 3TG. The water is leaking from multiple places causing damage to the furniture and the walls. It is becoming increasingly difficult to cope with the situation and the worst is yet to come.

    I have already communicated my complaint to you written and verbally, but no actions have been taken so far. I kindly ask to handle this matter in a top priority fashion and plan for a final and permanent solution.

    Looking forward to your actions. Kindly take the necessary action and get the problem resolved at the earliest.

    Thank you for your time,

    Kind regards,

    M Khan

    Posted anonymously at 02:14, Wed 29 September 2021

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a Report A Problem password?